- FashionUnited |
With New York Fashion Week around the corner, FashionUnited took the moment to present how much income is generated by New York Fashion Week. According to calculations carried out by FashionUnited, the total income for New York during New York Fashion week is 574 million dollars per season. That means that New York Fashion Week brings in more money than the U.S. open and the NYC marathon. The other impressive thing about New York Fashion Week generates more money than any other major Fashion Week.
Key numbers New York Fashion Week
- Number of visitors 150,000
- Total income 574 million dollars
- Municipality income 64 million dollars
- Business income 509 million dollars
- Venue income 201 million dollars
- Restaurant income 149 million dollars
- Retail income 120 million dollars
- Accommodation income 103 million dollars
- Average expenditure per visitor 2,485 dollars
Would you like to learn more? Read the in-depth article here.